Without doubt, avocados are one of the healthiest fruits in the whole world because of the wide array of health benefits they have to offer. Besides an amazing taste that is a lot of people’s favorite, it is also abundant in pivotal nutrients like vitamins B, C, E, and K, magnesium, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, and sodium.
Interestingly, they contain a higher amount of potassium than bananas and their regular consumption is known to lower the chance of strokes and it can better the health of the cardiovascular system as well.
Why Should You Add Avocados to Your Daily Diet?
- This fruit can detoxify the intestines from harmful waste
- It can avert bad breath
- It has strong anti-inflammatory characteristics
- As it is abundant in fiber, it can trigger weight loss, speed up the digestion, and balance the blood sugar
- The folate in avocados can minimize the chance of strokes, heart complications, and neural defects
- It has the capacity to lower the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts
- It will prevent damage caused by free radicals and slow down premature aging
- It has the ability to minimize the chance of oral and prostate tumors
- When you consume avocados regularly, you will avert the plaque accumulation in the arteries and thus, decrease the levels of bad cholesterol in the blood
- When topically applied, avocado extract and carrier oil can alleviate arthritis discomfort
- Avocados nourish the skin and can be highly effective in the treatment of psoriasis