Lavender oil is one of the most beneficial essential oils and besides a magnificent aroma; it also possesses strong healing abilities. So, make sure you have at least one bottle of it in your kitchen cabinet.
Why Is Lavender Essential Oil Beneficial for Us?
- It has more than 150 active components and anti-fungal, antimicrobial, antibacterial, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- It can reduce anxious thoughts and feelings and heart rate in students during an exam.
- Aromatherapy with this oil can minimize negative stress in patients prior to surgery.
- Lavender oil is highly recommendable against labor ache and sleeping problems.
- Evidence point out that is also beneficial against hangover, pain reduction, headaches, and congested sinuses.
The Best Way to Use Lavender Oil
Lavender lemonade recipe
12 cups of water
A cup of honey
A drop of lavender oil
Juice from 6 lemons
Lavender springs, for decoration
Preparation: Mix all of the ingredients in a glass jar and use the lavender springs at the end as a decoration.
- Warm baths with 5 drops of lavender oil are great for soothing dry skin
- Diffuse 10 drops of lavender oil in the air to relax after a stressful day