High intake of fats and carbohydrates will end up with obesity and overweight. But increased sugar intake will end up with fast gaining of weight.
Today everyone around us there are foods and drinks that are filled with sugar. Even the healthy foods contain sugar such as honey, bananas and pure fruit juices.
If you overdose with sugar you might end up with having depression, colds, yeast infections, fatigue, hyperactivity, sleepiness, heart disease and diabetes. Part of the amount of sugar is used for the energy we need during our daily activities and the rest of the sugar will be stored as fat, so if there is excess of sugar left it will be stored as fat and that will lead to weight gain.
If you have more fat on the thighs, waist and hips it might be because you are consuming too much sugar.
There are also cases with addiction to sugar because if you are consuming too much sugar and you stop consuming you will start having fatigue, headaches and cravings for sugar. That is why it is not recommended to eliminate sugar at once but with time. In this article you will read how to detox your body from sugar in 3 days.
Here is the plan:
On the first day for breakfast you should have 1 cup of oats with berries and almonds or seeds or 3 boiled eggs. For snack you should have 1 bowl of nuts. Your lunch should be chicken breast with cooked butternut squash, carrots, beans, parsnips, almonds and beets. Your dinner should be boiled fish with mushrooms or broccoli.
2. On the second day for breakfast you should have one cup of steel cut oats with berries and seeds or almonds, or 3 scrambled eggs with spinach. The snack is the same (nuts) but this time you should lower the amount of nuts.
For lunch you should have grilled zucchini with red and yellow peppers and lemon and green and red cabbage salad with carrots, chopped parsley, lemon and olive oil. For dinner you should have steamed green veggies and bean soup or baked cod.
3. On the third and last day for breakfast you should have one cup of steel cut oats with berries and seeds or almonds or omelet prepared with 3 eggs, radish, sautéed kale and shrimp and a salad from walnut.
The snack is the same. For lunch you should have roasted chicken thighs with lemon, rosemary and sage or oven roasted chicken with thyme, black olives and onion. For dinner you should have mushrooms with celery, onion, bay leaves, garlic and carrots or penne pasta (brown rice) with mushroom basil and tomato meat sauce.
Replace your sugary drinks with these alternatives:
- Detox water – Chop any fruit you want (strawberries, grapefruits, blueberries or oranges) and add fresh rosemary or mint together with your chopped fruit into a jar with water and mix it.
- Tea – 3 times daily is enough of herbal or green tea without added sweeteners.
- Coffee – On a daily basis you can consume only 1 cup of black coffee without added sweeteners.